Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my brand book

too many hours to count, 188 euros ($265) and 52 pages later, it's done! (actually, they are done - i got two copies).
for my design influences class here in hamburg, i had to do a very long and detailed yet still pretty fun project...

i had to pick two traits about myself >>> create a brand and logo based on those traits >>> create an ad campaign for the brand >>> create a book with pretty much all my work from the quarter, documenting the evolution of my brand >>> pay lots of money to get it professionally printed and bound.

my traits were random & dynamic. the only thing i could think of that was both random and dynamic is the weather. weather comes from the sky. thus, skynamic was born.

basically i tried to experiment with lots of different elements, techniques and mediums including: photography, typography, hand drawings, gradients, colors, layouts, patterns, etc.



i created and designed everything from scratch and took all the photography, except of course for the pics i am in; props to hayo and ming-mei for the help :)

1 comment:

mingmui said...

it looks so cooooooool!!
i can't wait to see it in hard copy. yay!