Monday, June 8, 2009

Familiar Faces

So the guy at Smoothie King this morning asked me if I was in movies. I was a little confused but said "No" and "Thank You." He may have just been hoping for a tip, but he said I "could be a double for Heath Ledger's wife." Michelle Williams. Umm ok, we're both blonde, I guess.



I think more accurate was this post I had a few months ago.

Speaking of faces, I found this via MM's blog. It's called Face the Future and was created by the University of St. Andrews. I doubt it's accuracy, and it's kind of creepy, but it's fun to see what you might possibly look like as a another age or race.


my original picture
"young adult"



"Afro-Caribbean"



"East Asian"



"Older Woman"



"Baby"



"Anime"


Yep, That last one is especially creepy.

2 comments:

Julio said...

what has been seen cannot be unseen...

mingmui said...

so glad you tried it too! i found it through tara's blog. :)

oh, and i am a fan of celldweller after your post!

have you heard of all night disaster? i wasn't sure if you'd like this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oquJkETlMHA

(btw, the word "are you a spam?" verification code for this is "hooker"...oh dear)