Friday, June 19, 2009

My Miami

I feel so blessed because everything seems to be working out! I graduated last night from Miami Ad School, I got all the papers signed on my new apartment at the Flamingo, and I finally start getting paid for doing what I love next week! (PS, Sapient seems to be one of the only agencies prospering in this economy; they acquired Nitro this week. Its the first time a digital agency has acquired a traditional one).
Maybe growing up isn't s bad after all!
For now, I'm relaxing with the fam for a few days here in MIAMI!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on graduation and even more congrats are due for you landing the job! Yay! Double yay! I guess a golf clap for the Flamingo, too, haha.

Sapient is one of the agencies doing better in this crap storm of the economy, but you'd be surprised at the number that are doing really well. Think about it...there's almost 20,000 agencies (offices) in the US. They all can't be in the red like the Big 5.

Congrats again!!!! Oh, and I want to see your comedy!