Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's not YourSpace, It's MySpace

I'm finally doing it. I'm putting my MySpace profile out of it's misery. This email was the last straw. I'm starting to feel like MySpace is an oblivious, desperate ex-boyfriend begging for attention.




Dear MySpace,
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have led you on for this long. It's just not working out. I thought we might have a connection, but I haven't had feelings for you in a long time. I wanted to try to make things work since some of my friends like you and we have similar interests in music, but I've found other sites that better satisfy me. Please don't hold anything against Facebook and LastFM. Please don't email or otherwise contact me anymore. I hope there are no hard feelings.
Sincerely,
Miranda


Hope everyone had a fun & fabulous Fourth of July! I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating in West Palm Beach during 4th on Flagler with Steve, Carly, Jef, Carrie, Beth and Gregg and this guy:



He was better live than I expected.

No comments: