Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Modern Princess

Since my new favorite fragrance right now is Princess by Vera Wang, I decided to check out the website. I fell in love with the art direction. I like the hand-made, organic feel of it. Camilla Belle was chosen to be the official spokes-starlet for the product and got to do a beautiful photoshoot.


And who doesn't love a good quiz? At the website, click on begin your reign to find out what kind of princess you are. I love the illustrations! They remind me of fashion sketches painted over with watercolors.






The only thing I don't love about this site is the fact that a lot of the 'goodies' don't work, i.e. the wallpapers and myspace templates. Which reminds me, I should probably just delete my myspace account since I never use it. I've always preferred facebook.

No comments: