Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Logo

Here's the first commercial I saw in 2009 right after I watched the ball drop:

Great timing, considering everyone tries to 'start fresh' each new year, and this is the first I've seen of the new logo/packaging in advertising.
The website, refresheverything.com, just replays the commercial and wishes you a Happy New Year again. It's very bright and colorful, a big change from their standard shades of red and blue. They finally have the new designs showcased on pepsiusa.com as well.


And you can brush up on the history and design of the product/logo.

I still don't like the fact that the logo isn't completely consistent throughout the product line but the new packaging is pretty cool overall.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I was there when you saw this!

Oh, and in your personal info, "alot" is 2 words.

Hope you like your new place and new roommate!