Friday, February 27, 2009

Supermodelquins Debut!

Sure am glad I started following Alex Bogusky on twitter...



The writing is fantastic and the concept is hilarious. Very Crispin.
I remember seeing some supermodelquins comps when I was there last quarter. I thought they looked a bit creepy. I'm glad to finally see how this stuff is getting produced!

The supermodelquins are also starting to emerge on the Old Navy website:



>>>UPDATED 03/01/09
Here's an article about the "kitschy" new campaign on Ad Age.

Don't forget to check out Old Navy Weekly, the gossip magazine spoof where you can find hidden coupons for ON stuff.



Here's the denim derrieres commercial:


And they're also establishing a loyal following on facebook. Understandably a lot of people think the supermodelquins are creepy but that's also what they said about the king...

No comments: