Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Converse Creatures

I've been listening to last.fm at work lately, and noticed these strange interactive banners for Converse kept popping up. I remember them partially because they are bizarre, and partially because my group and I had a similar concept when we were in Boulder for a quarter. It was super late and we were going insane from like, our twentieth round of concepts and we ended comping up an Olympacha; a ridiculous combinition Cheetah and Olympic Pole Vaulter.







They're memorable, mildly entertaining and convey the idea of customization quite well. I think I would be more likely to make pair for someone else since I barely wear the pink and black all-stars that I have at home. (Mostly because I think living in Florida so long has made my feet claustrophobic in anything but flip flops).

1 comment:

Jamie said...

those creatures are creepy...