Friday, August 21, 2009

Meet Luna

I wish I had time to post more than once a week, but as one of my CD's said today, I'm "batting 1,000" as in I'm working like crazy. I worked on all four of our different clients this week, but I loved every minute of it. However, working isn't the only thing I did this week...




Meet Luna! I adopted her from the Humane Society of Greater Miami on Tuesday. (I finally made up my mind after a brief bout of puppy fever hit the office.) She's slightly less than a year old and from what I can tell she's part Russian Blue and some other domestic longhair, like a Maine Coon. So she's pretty international.

I used to know so much more about cats when I was little, but I do know she is really chill but can be affectionate or playful and loves a good belly rub. I can't wait to get a good picture of her and submit it to I can haz cheezburger with a brilliant caption.

And I've officially crossed off #6 on my Ten Things to do Before I'm 30 list! One down, 9 to go!

Oh yea and a Happy 27th Anniversary to the parentals!

No comments: