Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Travel

Gotta love sitting in a crowded airport, 4 days before Christmas, the day after a plane crash.
I was attempting to get into the holiday spirit by watching Elf last night in my hotel room when the news interrupted to tell me that a Continental Boeing 737 slid off the runway and caught on fire. I don't think it was that bad and by 'that bad' I mean at least no one was killed. I guess it's a good thing I'm flying Delta this afternoon.
I also think it's funny that in my last post I featured ads for Keystone, and I ended up actually going there to snowboard with Brent. After a few hours on the slopes we got to meet Santa and Blitzen.
Wow the internet is bad here. I can't get my picture uploaded. I'll try again later. I think I'm boarding soon anyways...
(6:30 pm in ATL)

(7:00 pm in ATL)
Since I'm stuck in Atlanta right now, here's some classic holiday coke commercials:

2 comments:

mingmui said...

great foto of you. and great old ad finds. i really like the first one. the second one is cute but the penguin and polar bear in one place thing bothers me. ;)

Miranda said...

yea for reals. i don't know what is less realistic... the polar bears not eating the penguins or the polar bears drinking coke. haha