Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nip Tuck Flash Dance

I LOVE this new commercial for nip/tuck that I've been seeing on TV.
Very well executed visually and choreographically.






I can't embed it, but you can view it on the show's website. I've never actually watched the show. I don't have any desire to. I don't like blood and medical things.

The song is Flashing Lights by Kanye West. The choreography is by Marguerite Derricks, an award-winning ballerina/choreographer from New York, although I am more interested in the art director and costume designer.

2 comments:

mingmui said...

me = not a fan of blood stuff either, although i will watch grey's anatomy extent of surgeries. beautifully AD-ed commercial though!

Emnet said...

Hey Miranda,

as the director of the spot I can tell you that I did the production design aspect of the art direction with Annie Sperling. The overall art direction was done by me, Marcus Engstrand (my co-director) and our designers Gustaf Holmsten and Liliana Berardi. :)