Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Preparation

I am thoroughly enjoying the beginning of my break. Today I did some character research and costume design for the outfit I am wearing to the Christmas party tomorrow night. Or in other words, I layed in bed and watched Mortal Kombat and then went and bought black, white and lime green clothes.
Anyways, I'm planning to visit a couple agencies in Denver tomorrow so I have to do a little research today. I already had two in mind and I found another cool one called Cultivator Advertising. The website is very well designed and I like a lot of their work including these keystone ads.




The one about skiing back east is so true. I hate it when they have to make the snow and it turns into ice and makes me skid and fall on my butt. Speaking of which, I bought a few early Christmas presents for myself: pink goggles, the north face gloves and snowboard pants complete with suspenders.
I should probably start packing now...

No comments: