Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blueberries!

This blueberry themed post is just for MM! Since I started drinking beer recently I've found one of my favorites is Sea Dog Blue Paw, a blueberry flavored microbrew from Maine. I always buy it at Publix and Zeke's on Lincoln Road usually has it too!



They have a couple other fruity flavors including apricot and raspberry. And I know it's technically not beer but I like woodchuck and strongbow ciders too.

And I can't help but remember this scene from Willy Wonka where Violet transforms into a giant blueberry. I only like the old one. Tim Burton's remake was terrible. And way creepier.



Speaking of Tim Burton, he better not screw up the version of Alice in Wonderland that he is shooting right now because it's pretty much my favorite story of all time. It's due out sometime in 2010; less than a year to go now!



Lastly, I think the best use of blueberries is in muffins. They are barely above lemon poppyseed, only because they pose no risk of failing a drug test. I'm sure most of you have already seen this video, but it's still funny.

3 comments:

mingmui said...

thanks for doing the post!!! does it taste more like beer or more like blueberries? :)

and yay for the blueberry yt vid! i had almost forgotten about his channel. let's get some shoes!

Jamie said...

OMG. That muffin thing was just weird.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to burst your bubble. Of COURSE it's beer. It's more a belgian beer than most wheat beers. Love the blueberries.