Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Mirecommendations Vol IV

Woo Hoo! It's been Monday for about 3 hours now. I thought all-nighters would end with my last quarter of classes. Clearly, this is not the case. If only I hadn't procrastinated so much, but I'll deal with that problem later.

Here's a great song that I heard all the time when I was living in Boulder about 6 months ago. But once I left I never really heard it again until I was driving home from the agency last week.



Now I know it's because the group is called 3OH!3 and they're actually from Boulder. I guess their stuff is finally going national! I downloaded a bunch more songs of theirs and I also recommend Punkbitch, Richman, Electroshock and Starstruck. They're kind of a blend of rock, rap and electro. Yay for more hybrid music! It's probably going to be my workout soundtrack for the next couple weeks.

Check 'em out on their website.


No comments: