Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pretty! Shiny! Sparkly!

Just wanted to sahre some eye candy that Ive enjoyed recently.

I'm not that into fashion, but living in South Beach you're bound get into it a little bit, even if you're a blind nudist. Flipping through channels, I stumbled upon the Fashion Channel and saw this company called Yamamay. At first I just thought they were cool b/c the company name is a palindrome. But I checked out the site and it's got some beautiful Flash animation and their latest Summer 2009 collection was shot in Africa.






I've also always like M.A.C.'s Viva Glam ads. They recently launched the sixth lipstick in the line, which is being promoted by Fergie.







And if you're ever in Japan, check out the 100% Chocolate Cafe which uses chocolate in all the food and drinks on the menu in addition to 56 pre-packaged varieties. The design is equally as delicious and features one of my favorite fonts, Avant Garde!




No comments: