Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Don't Understand!

Hey ya'll! It's the first day of May!
Anyways, I wanted to post a semi-rant of things I just don't understand.

The first is this Dunkin Donuts commercial:


What? The only thing that TV and Donuts have in common is that they are both bad for you. At least with the tube you are just sitting idly not burning calories as opposed to consuming them (the worst kind, too) while eating doughnuts. Not to mention it's one of the worst puns I've heard in a tagline in a while.

Youtube, you let me down! Nowhere on the site is there this commercial I was looking for, but luckily I found a link at Creativity Online. In the shorter version running on TV right now, she doesn't cuss like someone with Tourrets Syndrome, but that doesn't mean the ad makes any more sense. I'm pretty sure if you drive your car through the bathroom wall, you have bigger problems than mold and mildew.




However when I did search Youtube, I discovered that Disney pretty much claimed the page to announce the debut of their show starring the Jonas brothers. It's called Jonas. It must have taken a whole team of imagineers to think that one up.

I don't understand what could possibly be on the show that is worth watching. I much prefer the South Park Episode about the boys and their notorious rodent boss.



I guess I have to admit one of them is pretty cute. Is it possible to be a cougar at 24? LoL

So what did we learn today, kids? Eating doughnuts is way better for you than watching TV! Driving a car through your bathroom wall makes it sparkle! And Disney stars are everyday kids just like you, except they sing, dance, write & record music, act, are really really ridiculously good-looking and have millions of dollars to support themselves and their stage-parents.

PS, I may or maynot be a little buzzed off my blueberry beer right now.

1 comment:

mingmui said...

you have to blog about this blueberry beer that i keep hearing mentioned!

i've wondered that myself...the cougar thing. does it still count if he's like a year younger? ;)