Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Mirecommendations Vol V

Going to be a quick post because once again I wasn't able to finish my must-do list. I guess on the bright side I finished me and Aron's Future Lions entry at the cost of getting any sleep last night. I also get to walk to the South Beach office on Lincoln Road instead of driving 45 minutes each way to Palmetto Bay.

Anyways, I caught Clerks 2 on Comedy Central when I was working the other night. I never saw the first one, I guess because the fact that it's black and white initialy turned me off. But Dogma is one of my all time favs so I guess I'm a semi-fan of Jay and Silent Bob. I guess more accurately I'm a fan of Kevin Smith's kind of comedy.



Here's a scene where they make fun of Lord of the Rings.



I really do think the original Star Wars is better than LOTR and I didn't like the recent SW prequils at all. However, they failed to mention my totally favorite trilogy of all time, Indiana Jones (I don't completely count Crystal Skull because of the ridiculous ending). Maybe I only like trilogies starring Harrison Ford.

And here's the trailer for Dogma in case you've never seen it:



So I guess basically I have the movie taste of a frat boy.

1 comment:

Julio said...

Frat boy? I could've made a man-hands joke but I'm going to take the high-road here...

Also...Buddy Christ...that's all that needs to be said...