Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Taste in Advertising

Being in advertising is probably going to send me to Hell, the first (and probably not the last) reason of which is it made me break my Lenten discipline that I just mentioned in my post yesterday. But this idea was worth it. And the chocolate was really small. LoL.

This chick Danielle Saltrese thought it would be a cool idea to make really weird flavors of chocolate, send them to major agencies in mystery boxes, and see how many people correctly guessed the flavors. Even though I'm still just an intern, I got to play!




Look! It matches my outfit!






No idea what my flavor was. It kind of tasted like flowers.




I was wrong. It was the taste of basil. And failure.



You can see the live results at Agency Taste. It will be more interesting once (or if) the other agencies participate.

No comments: