Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stuff I'm Diggin'

Hey kids! Looks like the forecast for the internship the next few days is busy with scattered stressfulness. I just wanted to post a few things I'm diggin' right now before I start freaking out and don't have time for anything fun.



LOVE this gamefly commercial! It's so absurd that it's awesome. I really like the guy throwing the books off the shelf. He's my fav.

And some music that I am currently dancing around my apartment like a fool to. Believe me, you don't want to see it. Even though I cheered in college, I was always in the back for the dance sequences. And not just because I was the tallest one.



LG is my new hero. She is freakin' cool, not just another artificial pop tart. She actually writes all of her lyrics and melodies and designs and makes a lot of her stage outfits. Her big influences are Queen and David Bowie rock-style which she combines with modern electro and pop and we all know I like hybrid music.



This song is just fun. The lead singer kind of makes me want to get another piercing. That would put me up into the double digits. Hmmm...



I've also recently really gotten into Unwritten Law. Gotta throw in a does of bitter, angry rock. I also recommend Shoulda Known Better, F.I.G.H.T. and everyone knows Seeing Red.

I also recently discovered Demetri Martin on Comedy Central. His show is pretty funny and random (my favorite adjective) and reminds me of a younger, less strung-out Mitch Hedberg. So I checked out the website and found these great posters to promote his show. I wonder if he actually made them. The craziest thing is, he totally looks like Owen and Luke Wilson at the same time!







I'm going to get to bed at a decent time (before midnight) and actually run and/or swim tomorrow (like I have been intending to do for the past week and a half).

2 comments:

Julio said...

I haven't seen his show so I don't know how it is but Demetri Martin was performing for free at the UF basketball arena...i miss college...

Julio said...

performing tonight i mean