Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fools and Fixers

I found this a few days ago, but wanted to wait until today to post it since the whole thing is based on pranking. Axe has unveiled the The Fixer Show promoting their menhancing shower products and encouraging you to prank your buddies based on everything from questionable hookups to the morning after.



"Pranking...rhymes with spanking!"




I tried one of one the lamer/easier ones out:




Here's the commercial promoting the site. It's pretty cool:


And here's a link to their youtube channel. And one of my favorite wake up prank videos. It's impressive but even more so is the location. Where the hell are they? Southeast Asia? The Amazon? I want a sweet hammock like that on my balcony!



Kudos to Axe and Mekanism. I could think of some other common guy problems I would like them to fix...
;)

1 comment:

Julio said...

Why isn't there a site for Spartanburg Seductresses...or something to that effect?