Thursday, April 23, 2009

Infographistics

There are some pretty cool infographistics (information + graphics + statistics) that are informing the internet masses right now. The first is this cool new commercial from sprint by Goodby Silverstein in San Fran. Simple concept and superb execution. The website, the Now Network is nuts! See what Ad Week had to say about it.



And here is something a couple of my friends twittered: What if the world were condensed into 100 people? This simple .swf really puts things in perspective.





And finally, did you know all this about technology? Disclaimer: This may or may not blow your mind.



And I have to throw in this nifty little video about how marketing and advertising has dramatically changed. It was originally made by Scholz & Friends, a German agency, and included in a presentation by one of our guest speakers at school last quarter.



And the last one about social networking. Also from one of our guest speakers last quarter.



It's fun to learn new things! Which reminds me, I need to sit down and play with After Effects and Flash some more. I need more hours in my days. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miranda,

You should totally get on Tumblr, since you like to post a lot of videos and visuals. I think you'd really like it. Check mine out here: http://dennisdemori.tumblr.com/