Saturday, April 25, 2009

Babies Are Back in Style

For some reason, I've been finding a lot of cool baby stuff lately...

Ran across this super cool/cute website called Rattle and Roll. Who doesn't want their kid to be a little rockstar?. They also dabble in graduation and birthday announcements.






And speaking of babies, I love this new Huggies commercial! It's one of the first diaper commercials I've seen that (I'm pretty sure) targets guys and uses humor, rather than a bunch of babies crawling around or being coddled. According to Brandweek, it was done by JWT New York.



Geez! Another cool baby thing! Stumbled across this on the Lovely Package blog. Wry Baby decided you shouldn't have to wait to find out what your kid is going to be when he/she grows up. For just $12.95 Mysterio will send you future-telling t-shirt.

16 comments:

Julio said...

The weather was great this afternoon...

Julio said...

I think I want to go get some sun chips...

Julio said...

So glad I have this fan now or else the heat would be unbearable...

Julio said...

Oh no, I need to go get some more air fresheners...

Julio said...

My head is sunburned...

Julio said...

There's so much going on outside my window tonight...

Julio said...

I miss my dogs...

Julio said...

Oh a police/ambulance siren...

Julio said...

I like New York but I don't think I could live here but maybe I'm just being pessimistic...

Julio said...

You didn't say the ten comments had to be about your post but there's ten none the less ;)

Miranda said...

hahaha you loser! i can't believe you really left 10 comments!

mingmui said...

wow...even though babies and i are on the outs, this is pretty cool! nice find(s). :)

Nobu Wakabayashi said...

The Mysterio idea is pretty cool-love the design. And although infants scare me (my friends ask me to hold their kids all the time, while they take pictures), that Huggies spot is spot on.

Jamie said...

love the baby ads!

Jamie said...

does Julio normally leave that many comments on your posts?

Portal To Creativity said...

http://portaltocreativity.blogspot.com/