Monday, March 2, 2009

Burger in a Bottle

I wish I would have posted this closer to V Day, but whatevs.
Burger King is now officially the first fast food chain to market a cologne. I first saw an ad for it on my iPhone. If you visit www.firemeetsdesire.com, you will get to play with a fun little microsite that "sets the mood no matter what mood you're in the mood for."
Here's a little preview:



Just spray to change the visual and enjoy the soothing voice of a Barry White wannabe.

And here's a commercial that shows the effects of the scent of seduction with a hint of flame broiled meat.


It's very entertaining, but can you actually buy this stuff? Yes you can for one easy payment of $3.99...plus $7.95 for USPS standard ground shipping. I think it's a little ridiculous that the shipping is more than the product itself, but can you really put a price on seduction?



And according to this guy, it actually smells like a whopper. I was incredibly freaked out when I actually started smelling meat as I watched this...only to discover later that my roommate was cooking something.



Looks like Crispin covered all their bases. LoL
I'm all about good-smelling guys but I'm pretty sure this would turn me off being a vegetarian and all.

1 comment:

mingmui said...

that is exactly what i thought too (as a vegetarian, it would be a total turnoff)...and are your roomies working for cpb? ;)
great find.