Monday, March 30, 2009

Pop Culture Clash

My dad said he "about fell off the couch laughing" when he saw this commercial during the UNC game yesterday!



I mean, how else could you combine College Basketball coaches Bob Knight, rivals Mike Krzyzewski (Duke) and Roy Williams (UNC) and Rick Pitino, Risky Business and Metallica and video games?

A perfect example of why we advertisers should stay on top of all types of pop culture. I wasn't surprised to find it out it's by CP+B since I saw a ton of GH comps up when I was out there. It makes sense since they already have Microsoft, which makes XBOX, which supports the game.
Read More...

>>> 10:13 PM >>> UPDATE!!! >>>>>>

I just saw the follow-up commercial to this one! The house is empty then you see the coaches tied up outside then you see Metallica blow up the house. FRICKIN AWESOME!!!



Get more Metallica madness at the website.

1 comment: