Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Mirecommendations Vol I

Is there such a thing as being too random? Maybe. I was recently inspired by some of my blogging buddies to add a weekly segment to prove I can have some sort of method to my madness. Hence, this is the first entry for the Monday Mirecommendations.
Basically I'll highlight some of my favorite movies, music, artists, whatever.

I was watching TV the other day because it was raining and I've learned the hard way that pretty much the whole island freaks out whenever we get precipitation. One of my favorite underrated movies was on, Into The Blue.

An abundance of action, sweet plot twists, buried treasure, starring Paul Walker in board shorts and Jessica Alba in a bikini. What else do you need in a movie? It's kind of like The Beach mixed with a modern day Pirates of the Caribbean with a dash of the Discovery Channel.



And the best part? Karma bites people in the ass. Literally. They get attacked by sharks. Not as dramatic as Jaws, but still pretty cool.



I don't know what's up with the first schizo, over-photoshopped poster. This second one is much better. They look like two different movies. But they have one thing in common: cheesetastic taglines.

1 comment:

The Crisaurus said...

Nooooooooo! I know April Fool's is not til tomorrow, but this has to be a joke. The only good part of this movie is when they fish the chewed up carcass of that blonde chick from the water. Shame on you. Now I'm gonna have to start a segment called Into the Poo where I reveal my heinous paul walker quote of week. This is happening.