Thursday, March 12, 2009

WTF

What...the...facebook?

I find it ironic that the basic idea of twitter is facebook statuses with a character limit, and now facebook is attempting to turn itself into twitter. I hate it. It's like social network incest.
Pretty soon its just going to be one big myfacetwitbookspacer and it will be directly wired to your brain like the matrix so your statuses will be updated as soon as you think them.



Facebook has progressively been sucking more and more. I just have too many friends and photo tags to get rid of it.

2 comments:

mingmui said...

weird, mine has not changed yet. but i dont' like the change.

thx for the print screen (since i don't have the twitter-icized fb yet). if you have time, perhaps blur out your friends details so they don't sue you later. :)

Gabriel31687 said...

omg how amazing would it be if my status could change as soon as I think it. Actually, no. That would be a complete disaster. What if I just needed to use the bathroom. All my followers dont need to know.