Friday, March 6, 2009

Facebook For Real

I'm absolutely swamped with work because it's the end of the quarter, but I wanted to do a quick post while I'm taking a break. It still hasn't completely set in that I am never going to have classes again because I am finishing with an internship next quarter.

Anyways, I ironically stumbled across this on facebook. It's a brilliant idea and the accents make even more enjoyable. It's got over 2 million hits on youtube alone, so you've probably already seen it...



It's so true! How weird would facebook rituals be in real life?

One of my pet peeves is when people from my high school that I was never even friends with (and sometimes people I've never even met) request me as a friend. I mean we were never actually friends in real life, I am probably never going to see you again, and I really don't care what you are doing. Really.

1 comment:

mingmui said...

lol. yes, i've seen this before but it's still great.
i know what you mean about random friends. well, at least now you can set privacy settings so that ppl who you don't want to see those pics can't see it. oh facebook.
have you seen the facebook stalker a cappella song? i can't believe this was TWO years ago (facebook has only gotten crazier):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FahBBnfHAQ