Monday, March 9, 2009

Multitalented

I love Mike Shinoda. His art, his music, and his philosophy (especially about celebrity worship and overconsumption). And he's kind of hot too. ;)



...stupid current tv. Here's a link to the video I was trying to embed.

He's part of a little known band name Linkin Park. Although I'm not as big of a fan of their new album, Minutes to Midnight, they were my favorite band all through high school and college. I have all their albums and have seen them twice concert.
Mike also started a more hip-hip gig on the side called Fort Minor, for which he actually designed the promotional art.




Here's some work from his art exhibition, Glorious Excess.




He's even dabbled in shoe design for DC!




Not to mention he also emcees, sings, plays piano, keyboard and guitar and has written/produced tons of songs for his own bands and others.

Could someone be more talented?

1 comment:

mingmui said...

oh yay lp! one of my favorite bands too. :) feel the same about minutes to midnight, but i really like "hands held high." fort minor isn't as good, imo, but perhaps cuz it's more rap than the rock vein lp is in. woooooot!
i enjoy mike more than chester.
oh, i was listening to dropping daylight recently (the songs you gave me) and thinking of you.