Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Action and Environmental Hero

Harrison Ford is pretty much my favorite actor. And I definitely believe in rainforest conservation. Here's an interesting PSA I found that combines the two:


Harrison Ford was somehow convinced to wax his chest as an awareness analogy for deforestation in the Amazon by Conservation International. It definitely gets attention, both negative and positive. It was named the #2 "Most Retarded Way Celebrities Have Tried to Go Green" on Cracked.com. But you have to admit he's still in pretty good shape for a 65 year old dude.


He also recently did an interview with National Geographic which can be found online or in the April 2008 issue. I think its cool that he lives in Jackson, Wyoming now instead of Hollywood.

Close to the top of my Christmas List:

No comments: