Monday, November 24, 2008

Brain Battle

Here's a neat little agency I discovered while working on the never-ending brief: Sommers Whole Brained Creative is a group of creatives that used to work for bigger design and ad agencies and decided to band together to 'bring back the magic' that they had as younger creatives. The copy on the website is really interesting.



They are based in Ohio and have done a lot of product and in-store design. My favorite is the stuff they've done for Timberland. I wish I was better at distressed design like this.






Since being middle brained is the whole basis of our campaign, I took a quiz courtesy of the Art Institute of Vancouver to see how much I rely on each side:



Well that seems about right. I can think left-brained, but I don't particularly enjoy it. Maybe that's why out of the 1200 points I got on the SAT, about 700 were in the verbal section. Numbers and I have never been very good friends.

No comments: