Wednesday, November 26, 2008

That Time Again

Yep. Time for pre-Christmas overload. An over-indulgence in shopping, seasonal songs and traveling. I actually heard my first Christmas song on the radio last weekend. I swear it starts earlier every year. I mean, the day of Halloween I saw Christmas decorations sprouting up at Target and Walmart. As for my shopping and traveling, I bought most of my friends' Christmas presents when I was in Europe and I have my flight home all set for December 21.

Starbucks turns their coffee cups red every Chrismas anyways, but this year they are partnering with the (Product) Red Campaign. Their website has been counting down the days until the caritas cups are launched on November 27.



Five cents from the purchase of every Starbucks Red Exclusive beverage, which includes the Peppermint Mocha Twist, Gingersnap Latte and Espresso Truffle, will go to the Global Fund to support AIDS programs in Africa. It kind of coincides with December first, which is World AIDS Day.

This attractively art-directed ad by BBDO is all over YouTube:


There's even a Facebook event that uses peer pressure to make you want to go:




I personally can't wait for the Hot Chocolate and Caramel Apple Cider! I'm not really a fan of coffee.

No comments: